Module 1 will teach you about the evidence for challenging balance for preventing falls and provide background information on the LiFE program.
By the end of the module you will be able to:
- Describe the factors that contribute to increased risk of falls
- Identify the types interventions that are most effective in reducing risk of falls
- Explain the physiological mechanism responsible for balance
- Explain how balance can be challenged
- Explain the evidence for the LiFE Program
Previous ModuleNext Module